Saturday, November 22, 2008

excited!

hohoho!!! today went to bangsa village with ginny!! damn excited!! the 1st time i shop in bangsa and i found is damn cheap and nice! cant wait for for the next time!! omg!! and i ady make an appointment with my cousin , ginny and yinze tat next week and the next following week go there again!! so... in this month i need to pull tight my belt lo!!! dont call me go out for yam cha watch movie or pasar malam sing k again!! because now i just only wants to waste my $$ in bangsa!!! ahahahha i scare i cant sleep tonight le..... and eve!! always dont answer my phone i wanna share everything happened today with u!!! and i hope u can go with us for next time went we go there!!


things tat i hope to done b4 chrismas:slim down, save money, anti-outting,and eat every dinner at home.

No comments: