Wednesday, October 22, 2008

wat the....................?!

wat a 18th birthday!!
spending with my family with the old plan!!
ntg suprised me!! erm........ erm........ ada lah!! not ntg geh.... tot d no hope for my birthday BUT someone ready a cake for me!! haha... i'll remember the time for my whole life!! AND another 'suprises' got happy got sad lo!! tot will receive sumone's msg but..... NO! tot sumone will forget but received!! summore not only one wishes!!
tot will have no feeling for it d... but.... still will feel tou the warm in my heart geh.... haha... even is normal ,even not much ppl remember my birthday but..... still HAPPY!! normal is the best ma~!!
:D
lastly, a simple wish here.... 'i hope everyone will happy on my birthday' as simple as this... but it's true!

p/s: forgive me, this idiot with cacat eng.
will post sum pic later.. yup! later... trust me!

No comments: